says the author Ziyad Reese in a bookMy Experience of a Better lifeThere are many types of habits that are important to a person, including those that benefit him in his health, strength, and appearance, and some of them for his future, his work, and his relations with others, his family and children, or with the surrounding society in which he lives, and these habits are perpetuated through personal behavior and the internal physiological harmony of the person himself, and as an example of These are habits (getting up early – exercising – eating in moderation – avoiding fast foods and drinks, etc.).
There are also habits related to the way of thinking, and they are perpetuated through practices in which the practical application coincides with the way of thinking and the values in which a person believes, such as: (altruism, sacrifice, sincerity, and honesty), and they are more entrenched in the soul with the evocation of the beliefs that a person carries in the heavenly message that he believes in.
However, there is another dimension that we badly need, and it is perhaps the most difficult, and it requires a great effort, which is positive thinking by reprogramming the mind in the way it judges and reacts to the events it receives in its daily life, and what it hears and reads. That is because a person’s happiness lies through his ability to manage his reactions to events, in a way that benefits him personally, as well as the general benefit of those around him.
Among the most important positive habits that should be devoted:
- Reconciliation with oneself every evening; so that one does not have any hatred or malice against anyone; Forgiveness gives happiness and comfort to the soul that is not appreciated.
- Avoid making our abuser an enemy, but make him part of the segment of society that we need to reform.
- Evoking the idea of a conflict of interests between people, not hostility for hostility, while reducing the use of conspiracy theory; Not to be discouraged from affirmative action.
- Weighting the possibility of wrong diligence in the actions of others and lack of experience; Instead of intentionally harming or adopting the hypothesis of fraud.
- Thinking well of the wrong actions of others, and considering them as unintentional ignorance, or because of their incomplete information.
- Looking at people as human beings who have positives, as well as negatives, and stay away from idealism. Successfully dealing with them must take into accotakehis, and avoid looking at them only through shortcomings and negatives only.
- Appreciating the blessings one possesses without comparing them with what others possess.
- The certainty that today’s problem will be part of the past tomorrow.
- Adopting a smile as a continuous means of communication.
- Adopting good faith as a tool for a positive life, and taking the initiative to do good is the height of intelligence.
- Prosecuting the negative behavior of others out of need and pressure in general, and not out of a desire to act itself, for example: (stopping the application of the provisions of Sharia regarding the limit of theft for some cases caused by necessity and extreme need).
- Thinking and reviewing slowly when you receive each piece of information that connects you to what you like yourself towards others to previous situations; So that the reaction is not in the same context and self-victory.
- A person recalls that he may be involved in some mistake, and avoids impartiality and narcissism.
- One must be mindful of the Creator’s ability – the Almighty and the Highest – to achieve what He wants, while submitting to God with His extreme wisdom in His decree and destiny.
You are the owner of your life, and everything in it is nothing but the results of your thinking, so isn’t it better to follow positive habits and dedicate them to the diaries of life to get positive results, here we are not calling for the rosy life, of course, these habits and behaviors do not negate the possibility that there are no agendas and negatives that can object human life, but the positive way of thinking helps one overcome those negatives and obstacles.